It would not be a complete understatement to say I'd rather go grocery shopping than bowl. It's noisy, it's smoky, I’m not good at it… But when your husband finds a completely empty, smoke-free alley, with great music and cool lights, and you witness toddler dance moves as soon as you walk in the door, it's hard to deny that the lights are in ALL our eyes. Enjoy!


p.s. I was having so much fun even
I rolled a strike!
4 comments:
Cute!! Now all the girl needs is her own bowling shoes.
Oh My, I think A found her heaven. You can see the sparkle in her eyes. You look great L!
Oh, that is too cute! Thanks for a great idea. . . I never would have thought to take Hayden to the bowling alley, but it looks like toddler heaven!
Man, I HAVE to find more time to check blogs...how did I miss these? She's the cutest bowler I've seen in a long, long while. Ever? Yeah, definitely!
Post a Comment